JSS Mahavidyapeetha is a socio-cultural institution that has pioneered the concept of education as a tool for social change. While the focus has been on providing opportunities for formal education, there is strong parallel thrust on values... Read More »
JSS College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Ooty Road, Mysore which was started in 1964 is one among more than 350 institutions run by JSS Mahavidyapeetha. The college is an autonomous College of University of Mysore... Read More »
- To be known as an institution providing need-based, skill-integrated, cost- effective, quality and holistic education, transforming the students into globally competitive, employable and responsible citizens and to be recognized as a centre of excellence.
- To create and acquire relevant knowledge along with skills and global competencies and disseminate the same among students.
- To provide holistic education through relevant curricula, programs and pedagogic innovations focusing on employability and self-employment.
- To undertake research work contributing to the creation of knowledge, skills and its applications for sustainable development.
- To establish linkage and collaborations for the betterment of teaching, learning, research and extension activities.
- To provide good infrastructure, human resource and necessary support-services for the betterment of students’ progress and welfare.
- To promote national integration, human rights, universal brotherhood and community development activities through inclusive practices.